Whether your preference is soft and natural or you seek dramatic effects, our professional permanent makeup artist Angelina has learned the art of custom blending to achieve that perfect shade. She performs state of the art micro-pigmentation techniques , combined with the use of highest quality permanent makeup products available. Angelina is known for consistently performing natural looking permanent makeup that has attracted clients from Dubai and Canada.
How Long does the treatment take
Depending on the treatment area, the procedure can take between 2- 3 hours long.
What happens during the treatment
During the treatment you're skin will be thoroughly cleansed and a topical numbing anesthetic will be applied to the skin before performing permanent makeup treatment.
What to expect after the treatment
Imminently after the treatment home care will be given for the next 3-7 days. along with home care instructions.
- Active Acne
- Active infection ( bacterial, viral or fungal )
- Blood thinner medications
- Cardiac disease/abnormalities
- Chemotherapy or radiation
- Collagen vascular disease
- Eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis
- Hemophilia/ bleeding disorders
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Keloid/ hypertropic scaring
- Lactating / pregnancy
- Recent chemical peel
- Accutane (must wait 6-12 months)
- Active Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Telangiectasia/ erythema
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Filler - Avoid for at least 2 weeks